COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Eat for baby International Women’s Day 2020 Instagram competition
1. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid. Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
2. Entry is open to residents of Australia who are 18 years of age and over. Employees and their immediate families associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. The competition starts at 10am AEST Sunday 8th March 2020, and ends at 10am AEST Sunday 15th March 2020 (Promotional Period).
4. To enter, entrants must during the promotional period log on Instagram and follow the @eatforbaby and @alienmoth accounts and remain following the accounts until the end of the Promotional Period. Entrants must enter their response to “lift a fellow lady up in the comments below by telling us how they light up your world” in the comments of the relevant image. The entrants account must be following @eatforbaby and @alienmoth for entry to be valid.
5. eat for baby reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and entrants (identity and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry or who tampers with the entry process.
6. Every valid entrant that enters will be in the running to win an @alienmoth print of their choice, or a custom family portrait illustration. Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. eat for baby’s decision is final and binding - no correspondence will be entered into.
7. This competition is a game of skill and chance does not determine the identity of the winner.
8. The competition is managed by eat for baby, 30 Olympic Parade, Dromana, VIC 3936.
9. The winner will be determined by eat for baby after review of all entrants at the premises of eat for baby at 7pm AEST Monday 16th March 2020. Winner will be notified on Instagram within 2 business days of the draw.
10. eat for baby are not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
11. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, eat for baby (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under eat for baby’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by eat for baby) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of eat for baby; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Conditions of Entry; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant (f) redemption of the prize and/or (g) participation in this promotion.
12. Each entry becomes the property of eat for baby.
13. The collection, use and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this offer is governed by the Privacy Notice.
14. The eat for baby decision in relation to all aspects of this competition is final and binding on all who enter and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. Entries are deemed to be received at the time the entrant comments on the competition instagram post. eat for baby are not responsible for inaccurate or incomplete information caused by an entrant or occurring during transmission. eat for baby are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, telephone or computer network, servers, or telephone or internet providers, traffic congestion on any phone or computer network, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s handset or computer related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this Competition.